Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Staying Loyal to His Majesty


It's oft quoted, but it makes sense when talking about the population in the 13 colonies: 1/3 were for independence, 1/3 were for remaining loyal to the crown, and 1/3 really didn't give a damn one way or the other. So here's part of the 1/3 for the King, a very small unit of Loyalists.

As I've noted, I haven't painted up too many British forces, having long relied on a fellow conspirator for that task. But I do have a start, and this is a part. It appears the two fellows on the left are from Dixon, while the other look like Front Rank. No flag or anything, I'm thinking they would be just at home in New York as South Carolina. Gotta love the green coats at any rate.

I pull these out today because, wait for it... They may actually be part of a game tentatively planned for next week! But as we know, the best laid plans, right? But it is possible you will see some more AWI posts in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment