Thursday, October 27, 2011

Brief Mustang Update

I heard back from the body shop this morning. All the new parts arrived in good order and they are making progress. Not sure when I'll get it back, but I keep saying I'm not in a rush. I really need to clean out the garage to make room. I had thought about taking tomorrow off work to do that kind of thing, along with raking leaves, but the leaves aren't down yet. Maybe next week.

In the meantime, my BIL came over last weekend and we started work on the engine. My task for the week is to gap test the piston rings, but I just haven't found time, plus it's been kind of crummy out weather-wise and it's been more of a spend time indoors with the family kind of week. Maybe Saturday morning.

I'll try to get some pictures as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment