Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas, Comrade

This is how we celebrate in Soviet Russia... by invading our neighbors.

Here's the first in a set of photos of the Russians to complement the Finns of the past couple of days. I'm not sure how much I will be online the next few days, so I thought I would take this opportunity to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, in accordance with the wishes of our political officer here.

If I do find the time, I will post more of these. But with travel plans, and honey-do lists, it may be next week! I also have a tentative game session set for New Year's, which will be nice. And then the one con I manage each year just two weeks after that.

For now, these are also Battle Honors minis, painted with the usual mix of Testors and Vallejo.

No comments:

Post a Comment