Friday, April 22, 2016

Rebels

I've been a Star Wars fan since seeing that star destroyer sweep across the screen in 1977. Now, I really am big on the animated series Rebels. I like it even better than Clone Wars. And my daughters are right there next to me on the couch to watch.

So I've been buying the toys for my kids.... Oh, who am I kidding. They are for me. Actually, some of them my wife even bought for me for Christmas!

I recently picked up some base stands for these figures, which makes them easier to display. And it has even given me an idea to use them in a game, like Pulp Alley. In addition to the crew of the Ghost here, I also have the "bad guys," including Darth Vader, the Inquisitor, Agent Kallus and the gang.

Terrain could be an interesting challenge. I don't have any of the spaceships in this scale. But it could be fun! And that's what it's supposed to be about, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment